Sales Development Representative (Prospecting Focused)
Sales Development Representative (SDRs) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for Account Executives. The SDR will focus on outbound lead development and will coordinate with their Account Executive (AEs) counterparts to determine the accounts that they will research and prospect into to secure a sufficient flow of qualified opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- -Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop relationships with target accounts and to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- -Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- -Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- -Collaborate with the CEO to drive demand from named accounts
- -Transition opportunities to appropriate Account Executive (AE)
- -Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- -Update prospect interaction in Close.com (CRM) and PhoneBurner to ensure efficient lead management
- -Establish a cadence of a minimum of 60 calls per day, 10 contacts and 2-3 meetings
- -Be responsible for achieving a monthly quota for number of qualified opportunities
What We’re Looking For:
- -Minimum 1-year of proven sales experience selling SaaS or on-premise solutions
- -A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- -Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling
- -Time and territory management
- -Ability to work in a high-energy sales environment; while being both competitive and collaborative with the greater team
- -Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- -The highest level of integrity
- -Strong computer skills, including Close.com (CRM), Linkedin Sales Navigator, PhoneBurner, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- -Bachelor’s degree required
- -Experience working in a start-up environment strongly preferred
Why Join Now:
There’s never been a better time to join Japio. Here are the top reasons to join the Japio team:
- -Work From Anywhere: Remote
- -Hot Market: With the proliferation of cloud applications and the increasing need to have a data-driven business, finding an integration technology is top of mind for many companies.
- -Commission: Who doesn’t love a great salary and commission! Japio is the perfect place to reach your goals.
- -Startup: We are a young company with plenty of opportunities for those who are eager and driven for success. Whether that be equity and/or commission.
Japio is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA